In this role, you are the regional market expert that understands the customer, competition and the boundaries of the market segments to be served. With your expertise, we identify opportunities that meet market needs and increase market penetration and profitability for the Interface product ranges. In this function, you support all market sectors within the Benelux& Emerging Markets region.
- Analyse market trends and develop and implement market-based product positioning and growth strategies;
- Conduct regular product portfolio reviews and identify product development needs with the commercial team, Operations and Technical to ensure the NPD teams deliver timely and effective product introductions whilst balancing the wider needs of the business in terms of Sustainability, Inventory targets, stock turn and service levels;
- Work with EMEA colleagues to recommend pricing strategy by utilizing market research data; reviewing production and sales costs; anticipating volume; costing special and customized orders;
- Provide a regular cadence of data and analysis on competitor product ranges, including positioning and price points;
- Act as an interface between product development and the commercial teams by recommending modifications of assigned ranges of product and where necessary initiating tactical product launches within the region;
- Support product launches by developing a set of KPI’s for each product line across the region. Analyse and measure performance against objectives and provide feedback to all stakeholders; key involvement in training programmes for Sales;
- Ensure all assets are available prior to launch, in line with the annual launch calendar to ensure successful internal and external product launches.
- Establish and run a sales inventory process to manage sample folder inventory.
- Experience in Product Management or Category Management;
- A bachelor degree in marketing degree or equivalent;
- Highly developed commercial awareness;
- Experience of supporting commercial teams and making recommendations;
- Strong analytical skills; experience of providing quantitative and qualitative data;
- Strong collaborator and influencer;
- Initiative and proactivity comes naturally to you;
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
Challenging position with Interface, Scherpenzeel: a successful world marketleader in flooring systems for companies, public organisations and consumers